Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's really, really hot outside...

Doctor Who has takin' all day to download. Srsly, not too happy about that. But, at the same time, it's not like I could watch it during the day since I work. Even though, I think I'm suppossed to get Sundays off.

Anyway, it has 5 minutes left to go to download (yes, I know I could watch is on STC or youtube, but I don't wanna), so I figured I'd update.

Woke up late this morning (as in 7:30ish). Ate breakfast, and then at 9 headed outside to finish weeding. I didn't know if I had the day off ('cause like I said, I thought I did), but I figured someone would tell me if I did. So, I weed, weed. Okaa-san comes out and tells me to go quicker by doing it this other way and that when I was done with that, I could stop work for the day.

I worked real fast after that.

It still took me the whole morning to do it, but I finished. I think I got kind of sloppy towards the end, but it went quickly and I did what needed to be done. I think I could've done it better though.

Then, Anan-san says during our break, that because we have two new guests coming and because we got a lot of bugs in the house yesterday from the party, that I need to clean. I agree with that. That's fine. So, we eat lunch, I have a small break (in which I fume at the computer for not going faster) and make a list of what to do. I check all the rooms, vaccum, clean the toliets, fold some sheets, mop the bathroom, and wash down every bench, windowsill in the house, and clean the restuarant...and it only took an hour and a half. I mean, I worked fast, but I didn't know I worked THAT fast.

So, I technically still have an hour left of work, but I've done everything I can think of. Our new guests have arrived. I can't really help with dinner (if Okaa-san is back) since I can't cook, and I've cleaned everything.

Do I clean everything again?

So, it has 1 minute left. OMG! -flails- I figure I'll just watch it and they'll come get me if they need me. I mean, I worked hard today and did everything they asked...Hmm...Oh, well.

I'll update again later.

No comments: