Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ame onnanoko

Rain girl, they have taken to calling me. Since it rains whenever I go outside.

Today was a good day, if a little long. We got to make ice cream! Okaa-san had some guests coming over for an activity on making ice cream, and we got to as well! So now, when I get home, I want to have an ice cream making party! It was really delicious too!

Then we cleaned the rest of the day pretty much. It was super boring. Especially because I wanted music, but didn't have any. Sad. After lunch (o-bento...again), I watched the beginning of AVATAR Season Finale. OH MY GOSH! But I only got to the 2nd part (out of 4). Sylph-san and I then went outside and picked up grass. And guess who passed by! Well, yeah, it's kind of obvious, isn't it? Dave passed by with another SAS guy and luckily, we were outside and close to the road. It was pretty amazing.

It started to rain just a little, and I thought to myself, how cool it would be if it were like a Florida storm, where it was suddenly raining hard. And it did! Not super hard, but harder than the drizzle it usually is. I laughed to myself. And Otoo-san told us to go inside. We had an hour left. So we cleaned more. Got some ice cream. And then Dave stopped by for about two minutes. Very nice of his SAS guy to let him stop in.

During our free time, after work, I finished Avatar. AND OH MY GOSH! It was SO EPIC. I can't even begin to tell you all how EPIC it was. It was THE BEST EVER. Better than, and yes, I'll will say it, Doctor Who. OH MY GOSH! -spazz-

I then went to help with dinner and I actually did! She told me to help with the guests food. Yeah! Her two grandchildren were over (the ones that played tag with me), and the "children" ate together. Okaa-san was going in and out of the kitchen, and the fish we were suppossed to eat was in the middle. It was the really nasty smelling fish that makes me hate fish in general, and I really, really didn't want to eat it. So I didn't. Woo! Got away with it. And very happy about that too. 

Sylph and KaKa-san don't like the children much, and they were upset when Okaa-san asked us to walk outside with them. I think they're adorable, if a little spoiled (ok, a lot spoiled). So I cleaned up, and then went outside with them for awhile. I understood them mostly, but I still didn't get some of it. I also tried to teach them some manners. Don't know how that worked. XD

I wanted to do more on the computer before I go to bed, but KaKa and Sylph-san were on it for awhile. That's alright though. I'm going to bed early though because I have to help with breakfast t 6:45 since it's their holiday. Wee. Long day.

But, Dave'll be coming done at the end of the day and we'll be riding into Kutchan. Fun!

5 days until I get to see Ma and my birthday! I'm so excited! Woo hoo! And only 4 days of work, really, since I have a holiday! (Well, not including tomorrow in these counts.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Ash.... can you drop your dad a note and say HI... I miss you :-)