Friday, July 25, 2008

3 to 0?

So, I haven't posted yet. Sorry about that.

I also haven't uploaded pictures because Picasa sucked and my computer freaked.

My holiday was...interesting. It rained a lot. A lot a lot. It took forever to get food at JoJo's, but it was SO GOOD. I biked like 20-30km...which was ridiculous and I'm in pain still. Dave and I went to the Ice cream place and spent too much money. And got free random herbs which we gave to Okaa-san. I got a little frustrated/pissed after biking from Niseko because I didn't think we would be able to find food and I was tired. But I was just too stressed over nothing! Because things turned out fine and Dave and I had a wonderful evening.

Trains don't like bikes. And that sucks.

Today I planted Tulips in the morning, and had a nice conversation with Otoo-san. Then helped with lunch a little, and then went "Traditional" Japanese rafting in the afternoon. It was nice, but I felt lonely because no one was speaking any English and pretty much just igorning me. Whatevs. I got soaked too.

Then, this evening I had an hour nap, then Dave came and we went to the book store (I bought 2 notebooks, some more writing paper for Chinese practice, and 3 CCS books in Japanese! -excited-), and to MaxValu where we got some fantastic ice cream.

I'm a little upset because I think Ma is going to have to buy all the food for my birthday party tomorrow. That just makes me a little angry. But maybe they'll pay some of it, or not make her pay for staying the night. Or something. I am super excited for her to come! And for my dinner! I think it'll be a lot of fun!

Sorry for the short update.

Oh, and earthquakes suck. Otoo-san and I are both afraid of them. A lot.

No comments: