Saturday, June 28, 2008

That's today

Yon-nichi
Souji suru (Cleaning)

So I wake up today and it feels like an empty house. I look in the kitchen, no one's there. Breakfast is usually between 7:00 and 8:00, so I just waited in my room, talking with people online. They eventually came and got me, and I had a delicious breakfast. I felt a little woosy afterwards, so I rested a bit (sitting, etc).

Then I found Anan-san to ask him what to do. I've been cleaning most of the day. I cleaned the bathroom and the guestrooms, and various other things. That's mainly what I'll be doing. That and somehow helping the restuarant. I'm not sure how I'll be helping the restaurant. Maybe serving? We'll see.

There's a group here BBQing for something. I don't think they're staying though. Only two people are. I learned how to say "pillow" in Japanese but I forgot. I know it starts with an m.

Doctor Who has done downloading, so I may watch that until they call for me again.

I feel bad having them call on me, but I don't know what they want me to do and I don't even know where they are sometimes. So I just wait, and when they call, I'm right there. I'm a little afraid to talk to them too, because my Japanese is so bad. I don't even think I can form sentences. I'll have a "grace period" and keep stuying, and hopefully it'll get better.

No comments: