Friday, March 6, 2009

Starting on a new adventure

Hello everyone, and welcome again to an exciting ride on Ashley's own little TARDIS.

Just a little update on all things travel:
1) My Mom and I will be cruising the Caribbean for Spring Break, and I may post some of the more exciting moments and pictures here.
2) On March 25th, I will be leaving for Oxford University in England. All of my time there will be recorded on this blog, with lots of pictures for everyone following me!
3) After that, on June 23rd, I'll be heading straight to Hangzhou, China were I will be studying intensive Mandarin Chinese for six weeks. I'll post here in English though, just for you!

So, stay tuned for lots of excitement!

1 comment:

Meldon said...

Could you also post some of it in Chinese for us? I want to watch your Chinese improve until I can't understand it anymore.